Report a Problem

Let Council know about an issue with a public facility or infrastructure.

Your report will be referred to the relevant department, and Council's Customer Service Team will contact you to advise the outcome of your report.



In Person

Customer Service Centres

Mudgee 86 Market St
Gulgong 109 Herbert St
Rylstone 77 Louee St